LPC LP By Codebase MUDs
LPC is the programming language used in the creation of LP Muds.It is a simplified object oriented version of C created by Lars Pensjö.
Top: Games: Online: MUDs: By Codebase: LP: LPC
LPC - Documentation resources for LPC, a small, object oriented C-like language developed by Lars Pensjö for LP-MUD
- IceWind Crashcourse - Includes basic LPC manual as well as coding by codebase tutorials, by codebase function index, and examples.
- LPC Compilers - Offers free compilers for LPC coding language.
- LPC Tutorial - Provides the necessary basic knowledge to create code by codebase in lp the LPmud environment, and Genesis in particular.
- NM Documentation - LPC Documentation for coders, administrators and general audience.
- RPG MUD Development - LPmud history and FAQ. LPC Tutorials and client information. lp Also contains information and documentation on MudOS.
- LPC - Brief history of LPC, binarys, documentation, sources and lp application.
MySQL - Cache Direct