FAQs, Help, and Tutorials MUCKs By Codebase MUDs
GlowMuck's new built-in commands, wizard levels, Multi-User Forth primitives, and help for other Glow-specific features such as the web server.
Top: Games: Online: MUDs: By Codebase: MUCKs: FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Mink: The MUCK Manual - Thorough manual for new players. Covers normal user getting-around commands, building, programming, and administering. Includes plentiful examples, and tutorials on the list editor, puppets, vehicles, and archiving.
- GlowMuck - GlowMuck\\'s new built-in commands, wizard levels, Multi-User Forth by codebase primitives, mucks and help for other Glow-specific features such by codebase as the mucks web server.
- Starting a MUCK: a short primer - Quick technical guide to setting up a Fuzzball 5.x service.
- The Sam Siam Muck Guides - Basic and FurryMUCK-specific help for new wizards, the list editor program, and roleplaying and tinyplots. Purchasing information for the Sam Siam in FurryMUCK Land series of "fanzine guides to Mucking."
- How to Connect to FurryMUCK (and elsewhere) - Rhal's Furry MU*s Page - Basic, thorough help connecting to a server.
- Getting Started - FurryMUCK WebStation - Basic Fuzzball help, some specific to FurryMUCK. Part by codebase of a site with frames.
- Ginger's MUCK HelpPage - Help on building, Message Parsing Interpreter, description morphs, faqs, help, and faqs, help, and tutorials tutorials and hints and tips. Primarily for FurToonian "physics," faqs, help, faqs, help, and tutorials and tutorials but applies to most Fuzzball.
MySQL - Cache Direct