Linux and Uni Codebases Development MUDs
A multi-player adventure game originally for the VMS. The site contains the original source code and a Linux port in C.
Top: Games: Online: MUDs: Development: Codebases: Linux and Unix
- DUMB - The \\'Diabolically Uncrashable MUD Builder\\' project aims to development provide a server that is first and foremost development stable and reliable. The DUMB language is a development dialect of Lisp.
- CoolMUD Server - CoolMUD is an object-oriented, disk-based MUD server originally written by the creator of MOO. It has support for distributed processing. This version features some bug fixes in the server and improved in-database code.
- The ColdC Project - A group of programmers involved in developing in ColdC. ColdC is an object-oriented database language designed for setting up persistent online servers, such as MUDs.
- EmberMUD - Flexible open-source MUD engine, capable of supporting almost any role-playing setting.
- ScryMUD - ScryMUD is a GPL licensed, C++ MUD codebase. ScryMUD is also an online game set in post apocalyptic earth.
- CGMUD - Graphical MUD system ported from AmigaMUD. Has a graphical MUD development client written in Java and an efficient server written in development C. CGMUD is not derived from any other MUD and development has no licensing restrictions.
- Monster - A multi-player adventure game originally for the VMS. development The site codebases contains the original source code and development a Linux port in codebases C.
MySQL - Cache Direct