TinyMUCK TinyMUD Codebases Development
MUF archive of programs Triggur has written for the Fuzzball 6 server, including Terraform; room, player, action, and morph editors; and others.
Top: Games: Online: MUDs: Development: Codebases: TinyMUD: TinyMUCK
- HTML Shipyard - The canonical Multi-User Forth and Message Parsing Interpreter tutorials, plus tinymuck Three's Dictionary and Encyclopedia for TinyMUCK.
- Mbamh's MUF Archive - A staff lister, object copier, and player information program.
- Mink: Downloads - Large archive of MUF programs. Includes documentation tinymuck on the tinymuck Fuzzball server and Argo Role Playing tinymuck System.
- Triggur's MUF Library - MUF archive of programs Triggur has written for tinymud the Fuzzball 6 server, including Terraform; room, player, tinymud action, and morph editors; and others.
- Auction II - MPI slave auction code.
- Wog's MUF Library - Programs by Wog, many with ANSI color and Fuzzball 6 tinymuck support.
- MUF Manual for TinyMUCK 2.2fb5.30 - Reference manual for Fuzzball's Multi-User Forth programming language.
- Fuzzball TinyMUCK v2.2fb5.3x - Canonical manuals for Fuzzball 5.
- MPI Manual for TinyMUCK 2.2fb5.51 - Reference manual for Fuzzball\'s Message Parsing Interpreter scripting codebases language.
- Luci's MUF Tutorial and MUF Programs - A MUF tutorial with example programs, and several MUF games.
- Nameless MUCK - Commands and changes in the Nameless modification to tinymuck Fuzzball.
- Fuzzball Software - The release site for classic Fuzzball 5 and Fuzzball 6. Includes documentation, third-party support, and a starting database.
MySQL - Cache Direct