Sprouts Paper and Pencil Games
Sprouts is a topological pencil-and-paper game invented in 1967 by mathematician John Horton Conway (who also designed the computer game "Life") and Michael S. Paterson, both of the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom. The game of Sprouts and its joke variant Brussels Sprouts are described in Martin Gardner's book Mathematical Carnival.
Top: Games: Paper and Pencil: Sprouts
- Math Forum: The Game of Sprouts - Discussion including a strategy by John Conway.
- Math Forum: Sprouts Notation - Discussion of notation for use in commentary.
- World Game of Sprouts Association - Association devoted to a serious exploration of the game.
- Sprouts: Analyzing a Simple Game - Mathematical analysis by the Illinois Mathematics and Science paper and pencil paper and pencil Academy.
- Mathematical Games: Sprouts - Brief summary of the game.
MySQL - Cache Direct