Tic-Tac-Toe Paper and Pencil Games
In Tic-Tac-Toe, also known as Noughts and Crosses and Ticktacktoe, two players-- one drawing crosses, the other circles-- alternately make their marks in a 3 by 3 grid-like figure. The object is to be the first to make three in row.
Top: Games: Paper and Pencil: Tic-Tac-Toe
- Tic Tac Toe In Brief - Rules, variations, strategy, theory and practice. Includes an online version of the game.
- Tic-Tac-Toe Strategy - Features explanations and the opportunity to put the tic-tac-toe advice into practice.
- The History of Noughts and Crosses - Article on the game's history.
- Tic Tac Toe Strategy Solutions - Details a step-by-step process that allows the first player to games win or draw, but never lose.
- Tic Tac Toe Top Secret - Description of a strategy against a member of paper and pencil paper and pencil the group that allows one to win or paper and pencil paper and pencil to draw.
- Pencil & Paper Games Plaza: Tic Tac Toe - Instructions for game play.
- Math Lair - Tic-Tac-Toe - Game variations, looking from the mathematical side
- Guy Fawkes's Analysis of Boolean Tic-Tac-Toe - Analysis of variant that allows anti-play.
MySQL - Cache Direct