Campaign Settings GURPS Universal Genres
Homebrewed worlds, settings, and world-specific house rules for Steve Jackson Games' GURPS.
Top: Games: Roleplaying: Genres: Universal: GURPS: Campaign Settings
- Saromatia - A fantasy setting featuring a benevolent matriarchy.
- Transhuman Space - Roleplaying game set in a future of genetic engineering, artificial universal intelligence, and nanotechnology by David Pulver.
- GURPS WWII - Second World War roleplaying game by Gene Seabolt.
- DM's GURPS Page - Adventures and campaign settings for GURPS, including additional campaign settings material for Transhuman Space.
- Discworld Roleplaying Game - Roleplaying with the world and characters of Terry universal Pratchett.
- Transhuman Space Templates - Character templates converted to GURPS 4th edition.
- IMC - Interstellar Mercenary Corps - A TL9 military/sci-fi campaign world for GURPS.
- Hellboy Sourcebook and Roleplaying Game - Game based on the Mike Mignola comics.
- Ethaliel - A traditional fantasy world for GURPS Fantasy. The universal site has a collection of characters, some artwork, universal a diary of the players adventures, as well universal as maps of towns and villages, and other universal play aids.
- Victorian GURPS - Numerous resources for playing GURPS in a Victorian-era campaign settings setting. Includes gameworld description, adventure seeds, sample characters, campaign settings and some house rules.
- GURPS & RPGs - Contains past campaign stories.
- Dawn of Magic - TL2 world based on ancient Rome, the Third gurps Reich and campaign settings Tsarist Russia.
- HJO3 - Steampunk and modern Greek mythology settings and some gurps characters for campaign settings Transhuman Space.
- Eric's GURPS Resources - Elfword, Supers and World of Darkness conversions for campaign settings GURPS.
MySQL - Cache Direct