Associations and Clubs Mah Jongg Tile Games
Mahjong is a game of Chinese origin usually played by four persons with tiles resembling dominoes and bearing various designs, which are drawn and discarded until one player wins with a hand of four combinations of three tiles each and a pair of matching tiles.This subcategory is devoted specifically to Mahjong associations, clubs, and organizations.
Top: Games: Tile Games: Mah Jongg: Associations and Clubs
- World Mahjong Players Association (WMPA) - An initiative of the Korean based software company tile games TankSoft. Nonprofit organization for promoting Mahjong. Hosts online tile games games and organizes world-wide tournaments with money prizes. tile games In Chinese, English, Korean, and Japanese.
- American Mah-Jongg Association (AMJA) - Formed in 1999 to promotes the game in tile games the associations and clubs United-States of America.
- Windy Chows Mah Jong Club - A club in Adelaide, South Australia.
- Mahjong Denmark - News about activities, events and championships organised by tile games the Association of Danish Mahjong Players. Chinese Official tile games International rules in PDF. Summary of Modern Japanese tile games scoring.
- Mah-jong Montréal - A club in Montreal, Quebec, Canada which is associations and clubs open to beginners. In French, English, and Japanese.
- The University of Oregon Mah Jongg Mavens - A Mahjong group devoted to teaching and playing tile games weekly. mah jongg Open to all in the Eugene/Springfield area.
- National Mah Jongg League (NMJL) - Represents American Maajh players since 1937. Publishes a new set of hands each year.
- Hungarian Mah-jong Association - Organizes competitions in Hungary. Member of the European Association.
- European Mahjong Association (EMA) - Encourages, disseminates and coordinates the playing of Mahjong associations and clubs mah jongg in Europe.
MySQL - Cache Direct