N3 - Ninety Nine Nights Action-Adventure Video Games
Preview, by Patrick Klepek: "Photorealism might be an unrealistic goal for the time being, but throwing a million, really detailed creatures on the screen simultaneously in real-time now appears to be a reality."
Top: Games: Video Games: Action-Adventure: N3 - Ninety Nine Nights
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/Q/Q Entertainment
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/M/Microsoft
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/Microsoft/Xbox 360
- Xbox Evolved - Rated [8/10]. "At the end of the game, the final character that is unlocked, has a terrible power, and a strength that can only be matched by the last enemy, and that is why it is worth playing to the last minute."
- IGN - News, previews, screenshots, and a video.
- Team Xbox - Includes a movie, news, and screenshots.
- Ninety-Nine-Nights.net - Fan site. Information, image galleries, wallpapers, character list, video games item list, story, and combinations.
- Gamespot - Reviewed by Jeff Gerstmann, [5.9/10]. "Ninety-Nine Nights puts n3 - ninety video games nine nights a lot of enemies onscreen but doesn\\'t give n3 video games - ninety nine nights you many interesting ways to dispose of video games them."
- GameSpy - Information, screenshots, and a movie.
- Heroes of Gaming - [6.0/10] Reviewed by: Apotheosis. "Only hardcore fans of n3 - ninety nine nights the genre will see this one as a n3 - ninety nine nights worthy addition to their collections" Includes screenshots.
- GameSpot - Previews, news, screenshots, and links.
- 1UP - Preview, by Patrick Klepek: "Photorealism might be an video games unrealistic goal for the time being, but throwing video games a million, really detailed creatures on the screen video games simultaneously in real-time now appears to be a video games reality."
- Game Brink - Reviewed by Bebpo, [70/100]. "While it’s true that for 70% of each stage while you are just mashing buttons and sending enemies flying, N3 is an enjoyable mindless romp, the fact of the matter is that the other 30% is so bad it definitely qualifies
MySQL - Cache Direct