Koudelka Survival Horror Action-Adventure Video Games
Koudelka is an action-adventure, survival-horror game for the Sony PlayStation (One). It is developed by Sacnoth and published by Infogrames and was released in 1999.The year is 1898. A young witch by the name of Koudelka Iasant is led to the Nemeton Monastery in Wales, England, by the voice of a ghost. A young man named Edward Plunkett pays a visit to the monastery, prompted by rumors that the place is filled with treasures and women. At the same time a priest named James O'Flaherty is sent by the Vatican to investigate the place. All three characters eventually meet and explore the dark, mysterious monastery that has now turned into a haunted house.
Top: Games: Video Games: Action-Adventure: Survival Horror: Koudelka
- Top/Games/Video Games/Roleplaying/S/Shadow Hearts Series
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/Sony/PlayStation
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/A/Atari
- Wikipedia: Koudelka - Offers information and plot description.
- RPG Land: Koudelka Wallpapers - Offers 4 wallpapers for the game.
MySQL - Cache Direct