Urban Chaos Urban Chaos Series Action-Adventure Video Games
Urban Chaos is an action-adventure game for the Sony PlayStation, Sega Dreamcast and the PC released in May 2000. It is produced by Eidos and developed by Mucky Foot. The year 2000 is coming, and Union City is heating up. Gang warfare is at an all-time high, and the local gang, called the Wildcats, seems to have ties to some sort of apocalyptic cult. You, as D'arci Stern, rookie cop, must first work through a few training missions, which detail things like how to fight and how to control a vehicle. The training missions are an illustration of exactly what is wrong with Urban Chaos, teaching you useful things like how the vehicle driving controls constantly stutter or why pushing up on the analog to move forward and up on the digital pad at the same time to force your character to walk isn't feasible when you're trying to navigate tight ledges. Once you've gone through the three different types of training, it's on to the streets of Union City.
Top: Games: Video Games: Action-Adventure: Urban Chaos Series: Urban Chaos
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/M/Mucky Foot Productions
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/E/Eidos Interactive
- Top/Games/Video Games/Computer Platforms/Windows
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/Sony/PlayStation
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/Sega/Dreamcast
- Neoseeker - Offers cheats, a walkthrough, screen shots, reviews and action-adventure a discussion urban chaos board.
- ChaoZone - Contains cheats, codes, chat, pictures and strategies.
- Game Revolution - Cheats and GameShark codes.
- GameSpot - Review, cheats and hints, news, and screen shots for the urban chaos PlayStation version.
MySQL - Cache Direct