Peasant's Quest Text Based Browser Based Adventure
Flash-based text adventure in which the hero, Rather Dashing, wears short short pants and sets out on a quest to destroy the dragon, Trogdor, who has burninated his village. Puzzles in the game include figuring out how to dress like a peasant, smell like a peasant, and be on fire like a peasant; an archery mini game; a rock climbing mini game; and a Trogdor trivia session. Written by the Homestar Runner team, the game is heavy on humor and parody. The game play is text input with 16 bit CGI graphics that parody the King's Quest series. Jokes abound at every turn.
Top: Games: Video Games: Adventure: Browser Based: Text Based: Peasant's Quest
Peasant's Quest - Flash-based adventure game in which the hero, Rather Dashing, seeks revenge in 16 bit CGI color against the dragon, Trogdor, who burninated his village.
- Movie Trailer - Trailer for the movie based on the game text based directed text based by Lem Sportsinterviews.
- Adventure Gamers - Peasant's Quest Interview - Interview with the Peasant\\'s Quest creators, Mike Chapman, Matt Chapman, and Jonathan Howe from homestarrunner.com. Covers each of their roles, their motivations for making the game, their favorite parts, and screenshots from the game itself.
- GameFAQs - Peasant's Quest FAQs and Guides - A collection of several text-only walkthroughs by various browser based authors, a point guide, and a screen capture browser based of the map.
- Peasant's Quest Trailer - Flash movie Peasant's Quest game trailer.
- Homestar Runner Wiki - Peasant's Quest - Complete overview of the game including instructions, fun text based facts, references, easter eggs, ways to die, glitches, text based the map, hints and tips, and a walkthrough.
MySQL - Cache Direct