AGI Sierra Authoring Systems Design and Development
AGI (Adventure Game Interpreter) was used to make the old Sierra games such as Kings Quest 1-3, Police Quest 1, Leisure Suit Larry 1, Space Quest 1-2, The Black Cauldron, and many others.
Top: Games: Video Games: Adventure: Graphical Adventures: Design and Development: Authoring Systems: Sierra: AGI
- Sarien AGI Interpreter - An interpreter that enables you to play AGI version 2, and version 3 games.
- AGI: The Birth of the Graphic Adventure - Article from Just Adventure magazine by Adam Rodman.
- Sierra's AGI Webring - Webring containing over 20 sites.
- Chris's AGI Web Site - Fan-made games and tools for creating your own games.
- AGI Development Site - Resource for AGI game developers with tutorials and agi downloads of games and utilities.
MySQL - Cache Direct