Stupid Invaders Adventure Video Games
Humorous adventure game featuring five television-watching aliens who must repair their spacecraft, which has crash-landed on Earth, while avoiding the character Bolok. Developed for Dreamcast, PC, and Macintosh, and published by Ubisoft at the start of 2001.
Top: Games: Video Games: Adventure: S: Stupid Invaders
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/Sega/Dreamcast
- Top/Games/Video Games/Computer Platforms/Windows
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/U/Ubisoft Entertainment
- Stupid Invaders - Official site, with story, characters, video, and downloads stupid invaders including postcards and desktop themes. Requires Flash.
- Universal Hint System: Stupid Invaders - Includes hints on finding rooms, and solving problems s in the Abandoned House, Dung Factory, and Area s 52.
- GameFAQs - Contains walkthroughs and gameplay hints.
- Cheating Planet - Contains walkthrough by Lone Lines.
MySQL - Cache Direct