Bureaucracy Text Adventures Adventure Video Games
"If you don't mind being challenged in a way you never have been before by an adventure game or cutting through tons of red tape, this is a great game for you."
Top: Games: Video Games: Adventure: Text Adventures: Bureaucracy
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/I/Infocom
- Top/Arts/Literature/Authors/A/Adams, Douglas
- Top/Games/Video Games/Adventure/Text Adventures/Masterpieces of Infocom, The
- Top/Games/Video Games/Adventure/Text Adventures/Lost Treasures of Infocom 2, The
- Infocom Games: Bureaucracy - Box pictures and description, specifications, and sample transcript.
- MobyGames: Bureaucracy - User reviews, credits, box image, screenshot, trivia, and other information.
- Review by Matthew Murray - "If you don\\'t mind being challenged in a text adventures way text adventures you never have been before by an text adventures adventure game text adventures or cutting through tons of red text adventures tape, this is text adventures a great game for you."
- SPAG Review - "This game has become the standard by which adventure almost all tongue-in-cheek games about real life are adventure measured, and has been imitated many times, but adventure seldom equalled." By Graeme Cree.
- Infocom Homepage: Bureaucracy - Description, box art, release information, game statistics, and adventure packaging details.
- Infocom Documentation Project - PDF file of scanned original game manual.[PDF]
- The Infocom Gallery: Bureaucracy - High-quality scans of box, moving guide, Popular Paranoia text adventures magazine, and credit card application.
- Status Line: Douglas Adams' Bureaucracy - Text of game announcement from Infocom's newsletter.
MySQL - Cache Direct