Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, The Text Adventures Adventure Video Games
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" (1984) by Douglas Adams and Steve Meretzky of Infocom
Top: Games: Video Games: Adventure: Text Adventures: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, The
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/I/Infocom
- Top/Games/Video Games/Adventure/Text Adventures/Authors/Meretzky, Steve
- Top/Arts/Literature/Authors/A/Adams, Douglas/Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Top/Arts/Literature/Authors/A/Adams, Douglas
- Top/Games/Video Games/Adventure/Text Adventures/Lost Treasures of Infocom, The
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - An illustrated, on-line playable (Flash) 20th anniversary version.
- Infocom Games: Hitchhiker's Guide - Box scans, introduction, specifications and sample transcript.
- Radio 4 Revives Hitchhiker's Game - A Douglas Adams game is revived to mark a new text adventures Hitchhiker\'s Guide To The Galaxy radio series. [BBC News]
- New Zork Times: Don't Panic - Text of game announcement from Infocom's newsletter.
- Adventure Collective review - [4/5] by Joshua Mintzer
- DouglasAdams.com: The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy - The Adventure Game - Play the text adventure on-line using Java on Douglas Adams\' website.
- BBC Interview with Steve Meretzky - Steve Meretzky talks about Douglas Adams, game difficulty, hitchhiker\'s guide to the galaxy, the non-linearity, and deadlines. [Contains puzzle spoilers.]
- The Infocom Gallery: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - High-quality scans of packaging, manual, "Don\\'t Panic!" button, text adventures pocket text adventures fluff, demolition orders, and microscopic space fleet.
- The Restaurant at the End of the Universe - Stu Galley\'s explanation of why the sequel was never released.
MySQL - Cache Direct