Infidel Text Adventures Adventure Video Games
"Infidel offers plenty of challenge, especially once the player has gained access to the lost tomb." By Tracie Forman.
Top: Games: Video Games: Adventure: Text Adventures: Infidel
- Top/Games/Video Games/Adventure/Text Adventures/Lost Treasures of Infocom, The
- Top/Games/Video Games/Adventure/Text Adventures/Authors/Berlyn, Michael
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/I/Infocom
- Top/Games/Video Games/Adventure/Text Adventures/Masterpieces of Infocom, The
- SPAG Review - "Infidel is of medium difficulty, an entertaining game text adventures but not a true classic." By Stephen Granade.
- Electronic Games Review - "Infidel offers plenty of challenge, especially once the player has gained access to the lost tomb." By Tracie Forman.
- Infocom Homepage: Infidel - Description, box art, release information, game statistics, and infidel packaging details.
- The Infocom Gallery: Infidel (gray box) - High-quality scans of gray box packaging, manual, letters, infidel and map.
- Review by Matthew Murray - Capsule review. "With a lot of flavor and believability, if infidel you don\\'t mind taking the risk of perhaps being unsatisfied infidel by the ending, you should look into Infidel."
- MobyGames: Infidel - Reviews, credits, box image, trivia, and other information.
- Infocom Documentation Project - PDF file of scanned original game manual.[PDF]
MySQL - Cache Direct