Nord and Bert Couldn't Make Head or Tail of It Text Adventures Adventure Video Games
Nord and Bert Couldn't Make Head or Tail of It: Eight Tales of Cliches, Spoonerisms, and Other Verbal Trickery (1987), a wordplay text adventure by Jeff O'Neill.
Top: Games: Video Games: Adventure: Text Adventures: Nord and Bert Couldn't Make Head or Tail of It
- Top/Games/Video Games/Adventure/Text Adventures/Lost Treasures of Infocom 2, The
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/I/Infocom
- Top/Games/Video Games/Adventure/Text Adventures/Masterpieces of Infocom, The
- Review by Matthew Murray - Capsule review. "For being a puzzle game, Nord and Bert nord and bert couldn't make head or tail of it succeeds beautifully, as quite a few of the word games nord and bert couldn't make head or tail of it you must play are difficult and not at all obvious."
- The Infocom Gallery: Nord and Bert - High-quality scans of box and cartoon booklet.
- Infocom Homepage: Nord and Bert - Description, box art, release information, game statistics, and packaging details.
- Infocom Documentation Project - PDF file of scanned original game manual.[PDF]
- MobyGames: Nord and Bert - User reviews, credits, box image, screenshot, trivia, and other information.
- Status Line: Nord and Bert: Pick a Peck of Pickled Puzzles - Text of game announcement from Infocom's newsletter.
MySQL - Cache Direct