Witness, The Text Adventures Adventure Video Games
"The Witness is not as thrilling to play as Infocom's other mysteries, or most of their other games, but it is still interesting and worth the time of any mystery buff."
Top: Games: Video Games: Adventure: Text Adventures: Witness, The
- Top/Games/Video Games/Adventure/Text Adventures/Masterpieces of Infocom, The
- Top/Games/Video Games/Adventure/Text Adventures/Lost Treasures of Infocom, The
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/I/Infocom
- Top/Games/Video Games/Adventure/Text Adventures/Authors/Galley, Stu
- New Zork Times: How The Witness Came to Be - Article by Stu Galley about the game's creation.
- Review by Matthew Murray - "The Witness is not as thrilling to play as Infocom\\'s text adventures other mysteries, or most of their other games, but it text adventures is still interesting and worth the time of any mystery text adventures buff."
- New Zork Times: Witness - Text of game announcement from Infocom's newsletter.
- Infocom Documentation Project - PDF file of scanned original game manual.[PDF]
- SPAG Reviews: The Witness - Three reviews by Brian Reilly, Stephen Grenade, and witness, the "Bozzie".
- Infocom Games - The Witness - Game info, box photos and blurb, specifications, release witness, the information, text adventures and sample transcript from manual.
- The Infocom Gallery: The Witness - High-quality scans of the gray box packaging, manual, adventure matchbook, suicide note, and telegram.
MySQL - Cache Direct