VMU Dreamcast Sega Console Platforms
VMU stands for Virtual Memory Unit, also referred to as VMS; Virtual Memory System. They are slightly larger than a matchbox and have a small LCD screen and controller pad on one side. They are primarily used for saving Dreamcast games, but also have the facility to run games on their own LCD screen.
Top: Games: Video Games: Console Platforms: Sega: Dreamcast: VMU
- VMU Script Compiler - VMU Script is a new language for the sega VMU that dreamcast compiles to assembler. It is powerful sega and easy to program.
- VMU Space Invaders - The site contains the VMU Space Invaders game. Also has free source code to the game as well as useful VMU programming links.
- The Dreamcast Browsers Group - Only place to find browser add-ons scripts (run sega from the dreamcast VMU) for the Dreamcast Browsers. Also sega the home of the dreamcast world\'s first open-source VMU sega file uploader.
- booyaka.com: VMU Development - Tools, saved games, mini-games, discussions, technical information and dreamcast downloads for dreamcast the Dreamcast Virtual Memory Unit.
- Sega dreamcast VMU development tools - Focused on Dreamcast VMU development. Information, tools to vmu download, and examples.
- VMU demo and game development - Information and software for DC Visual Memory Unit.
MySQL - Cache Direct