Adventure International Developers and Publishers Video Games
Adventure International was founded by Scott Adams in 1979. The Adventure International games are mainly verb-noun, but had exciting plots and were well-designed. When Adventure International went bankrupt in 1985, the copyrights for the games were part of the bankruptcy proceedings and were taken over by the bank. Meanwhile those licenses expired and all rights went back to Scott Adams.
Top: Games: Video Games: Developers and Publishers: A: Adventure International
- Scott Adams Grand Adventures (S.A.G.A.) - Home page of the original Scott Adams Adventure developers and publishers Games author. Includes downloadable games, FAQ and developers and publishers testimonials from players.
- Adventure International - Entry at Adventureland.
- Adventure International Memorial - Information about the games, the data formats and adventure international FAQs by this now defunct game publisher.
- Adventure International UK - Entry at Adventureland.
- Crash - Interview with Scott Adams from Crash magazine.
MySQL - Cache Direct