Burnout Dominator Burnout Series Racing Driving and Racing
Review, by John Davison: "It's still a stunning-looking, insanely fast game with rock-solid controls, and as an introduction to the series, it's certainly not bad. It's clear though that it's a second-fiddle game to the real deal in the shape of Burn
Top: Games: Video Games: Driving and Racing: Racing: Burnout Series: Burnout Dominator
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/E/Electronic Arts
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/Sony/PlayStation 2
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/Sony/PlayStation Portable
- GameStats - Video, screenshots, average scores, and article links.
- Wikipedia - Article describing the gameplay, tracks, and soundtrack.
- Yahoo! Video Games - Review, by Russ Fischer: "If you\\'ve been playing racing Burnout for racing years, this is a difficult pill racing to swallow, since it racing feels like little more racing than a stopgap release EA threw racing out simply racing because they could." [Score: 3.5 out of 5]
- GameSpot - Reviews, news, previews, images, videos, links, and a forum.
- GameFAQs - Cheats, saved games, and a message board.
- GamePro - Review, by Mr. Marbles: "Even with the lack burnout dominator of a Crash mode and no online play, burnout dominator Burnout Dominator is a wise investment, even for burnout dominator the Burnout first-timer..." [Score: 4.25 out of 5]
- 1UP - Review, by John Davison: "It\\'s still a stunning-looking, racing insanely fast game with rock-solid controls, and as racing an introduction to the series, it\\'s certainly not racing bad. It\\'s clear though that it\\'s a second-fiddle racing game to the real deal in the shape racing of Burn
- GameZone - News, trailers, screenshots, and links.
- GameSpy - Previews, news, screenshots, and movies.
- IGN - Screenshots, videos, reviews, previews, news, and a message board.
MySQL - Cache Direct