FlatOut FlatOut Series Racing Driving and Racing
Review by The Rabbit, [9/10]. "Flat-Out is an adrenaline-inducing racing game with an exciting story line, spectacular crashes and a not-too-serious attitude in the best movie-like fashion." (PS2)
Top: Games: Video Games: Driving and Racing: Racing: FlatOut Series: FlatOut
- Top/Games/Video Games/Computer Platforms/Windows
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/Sony/PlayStation 2
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/Microsoft/Xbox
Bugbear Entertainment Ltd.: FlatOut - Official Site with screenshots and information.
- Game Over Online Magazine: FlatOut - Review by David Brothers, [75%]. "FlatOut has hit flatout series the flatout series market at what could easily be called flatout series the worst flatout series possible time." (PS2)
- Stuff Magazine: FlatOut - Rated [6.5/10]. "Like a late-night hookup with the racing town floozy, flatout series this game might look promising when racing you take it home, flatout series but trust us, the racing next morning you\\'re going to wonder flatout series why this racing disc is snuggled up inside your Xbox. Rent."
- Sydney Morning Herald: FlatOut - Review by Bennett Ring, [4.5/5]. "While Flat Out flatout doesn\\'t have the budget of other leading driving flatout games, the amazing handling of the vehicles within flatout ensures that this is one racer worth parking flatout in your lounge room." (PS2)
- Jolt.co.uk: FlatOut - Review by Colin Barnwell, [7.5/10]. "FlatOut’s visuals are racing pretty decent flatout series if nothing flashy." (PS2)
- GameSpot: FlatOut - Review by Alex Navarro, [7.9/10]. "For those who just want flatout series to race fast, wreck hard, and look good doing it, flatout series FlatOut fits the bill." (PS2)
- Worthplaying: FlatOut - Review by The Rabbit, [9/10]. "Flat-Out is an adrenaline-inducing racing game with an exciting story line, spectacular crashes and a not-too-serious attitude in the best movie-like fashion." (PS2)
- CheatCC: FlatOut - Rated, [2/5]. "FlatOut has all the makings of a great budget games, except that it\\'s not great and that it\'s not budget priced." (PS2)
- AceGamez: FlatOut - Review by Dexter Pearson, [9/10]. "Flat Out is a fantastic game. I\\'ve never heard of the developer Bugbear before but if they continue to produce games of this calibre, I can see big things for them in the future." (PS2)
- GameSpy: FlatOut - Review by Will Tuttle, [4/5]. "Empire and Bugbear flatout bring something flatout series to the racing genre that\\'s been flatout missing for too long: flatout series fun." (PS2)
- IGN: FlatOut Review - Review by Ivan Sulic, [7.5/10]. "Welcome to our full review of automobile physics. Lesson one: Not wearing a seatbelt is unwise."
- GameZone: FlatOut - Review by Michael Knutson, [7.9/10]. "Once players boot up the flatout game, there are several different modes for players to choose flatout to enter in: Career Mode, Quick Race, Time Trial, Bonus, flatout and Multiplayer." (PS2)
- PSX Extreme: FlatOut - Review by Aaron Thomas, [4.9/10]. "This will be flatout $20 in two months - wait until then."
- 1UP: FlatOut - [6.0/10] "FlatOut basically feels like a slightly more racing frustrating successor to the original Destruction Derby series racing on the PlayStation 1 (well, the first two racing games)" (PS2)
- TimesOnline: FlatOut - Review by Nigel Kendall. "This has to be flatout the perfect racing game for the frustrated modern driver." flatout (PS2/Xbox)
- PlayStation World Magazine: FlatOut - Review by Staff, [9/10]. "It\\'s one of those flatout driving games flatout series that tickles all your fun buttons flatout at once, leaving you flatout series with a massive grin." flatout (PS2)
- 3DAvenue.com: FlatOut - Review by Simon Hutchinson. "It seems that these flatout days the major focus for racing games is flatout realism or the ability to customize cars, it flatout was not always this way." (PS2)
MySQL - Cache Direct