Reviews and Previews Gran Turismo 2 Gran Turismo Series Simulations
[8/10] Reviewed for Bleemcast. "Bleem improves the graphics makes up for this, and having the ultra smooth edges and clear text running at 640x480 really is a huge boost for the title."
Top: Games: Video Games: Driving and Racing: Simulations: Gran Turismo Series: Gran Turismo 2: Reviews and Previews
- GamesPaper: Gran Turismo 2 - [8/10] Reviewed for Bleemcast. "Bleem improves the graphics makes up for this, and having the ultra smooth edges and clear text running at 640x480 really is a huge boost for the title."
- GameCritics.com - Review of Gran Turismo 2 for the Sony Playstation.
- All-Reviews.com: Gran Turismo 2 - Offers a review of the game.
- Game Revolution - Given an A-. Review by Sean Johnson. gran turismo 2 "Gran Turismo 2 is a fantastic game and gran turismo 2 a no-brainer purchase for fans of the original gran turismo 2 as well as any videogame racing fans."
- Gran Turismo 2 - Consumer reviews.
- GameSpot - [8.5/10] Review by: Nelson Taruc. "...gamers disappointed with gran turismo 2 the first game will find few changes that\\'ll gran turismo 2 change their minds - just more of the gran turismo 2 same." Includes hints, screenshots, and reader reviews.
- IGN - [9.8/10] By Douglass Perry. "At a quick glance, GT2 gran turismo series looks relatively the same as its predecessor, and for newcomers gran turismo series the racing initially seems overly hard and much too much gran turismo series like a simulation."
MySQL - Cache Direct