Emulators PC Engine NEC Emulation
This category is a comprehensive list of PC Engine and TurboGrafx emulators for many platforms.
Top: Games: Video Games: Emulation: NEC: PC Engine: Emulators
- RiscPCE - An old, open source emulator for RiscOS. Maintained by Paul pc engine Clifford.
- XPCE - "DirectX PC Engine Emulator". An open source, FPCE-based emulator for Windows (PC-AT/PC-98). Maintained by Hmmx.
- TGEmu - An open source emulator for BeOS, DOS, MacOS pc engine and Windows. Maintained by Charles McDonald.
- GPengine - A full speed PCengine emulator for GamePark\'s GP32 handheld.
- PC2E - An open source emulator for Windows/MinGW.
- FPCE - "Free PC Engine Emulator". An old, open source pc engine emulator pc engine for DOS (PC-AT/PC-98) and PlayStation. Its source pc engine code may pc engine still prove useful to curious developers. pc engine Maintained by Bero.
- Ootake - A freeware emulator for Windows.
MySQL - Cache Direct