Reviews and Previews Power Stone 2 Power Stone Series Fighting
[3.5/4] Review by Tom Allen. "Much better than the original, Power Stone 2 is a landmark title that combines the best of fighting and action games."
Top: Games: Video Games: Fighting: Power Stone Series: Power Stone 2: Reviews and Previews
- GameCritics - A screenshot-by-screenshot preview commentary of Capcom\\'s upcoming four-player power stone 2 power stone series slugfest.
- Planet Dreamcast - Reviewed by Mad Carl. "It doesn\\'t completely live up to its predecessor in all areas (ease of play, final boss), but in others (arena design, Adventure Mode) it's actually better."
- GameSpot - Includes 47 screen shots.
- All-Reviews.com - [3.5/4] Review by Tom Allen. "Much better than reviews and previews the original, Power Stone 2 is a landmark reviews and previews title that combines the best of fighting and reviews and previews action games."
- IGN - [9/10] Reviewed by Jeremy Dunham. "I\\'d recommend "Power reviews and previews power stone series Stone 2" to any one of you on reviews and previews power stone series any day of the week. Go out and reviews and previews power stone series get it right now!"
- Game Revolution - [B+] Reviewed by G-Wok. "Passing the game is a short, easy task and other than the item collection in adventure mode, there isn\\'t enough single player action to keep things fresh. But toss a few friends on the couch and it's magic."
MySQL - Cache Direct