Winboard and Xboard Windows Chess Board Games
Free, multi-platform open source free chess program.
Top: Games: Video Games: Recreation: Board Games: Chess: Windows: Winboard and Xboard
- Kiwi - Winboard and XBoard chess engine with opening book.
- Xpdnt - Chess engine for Winboard/Xboard. Has basic opening book and adjustable windows hash size.
- Thor's Hammer - Winboard chess engine in C++. Executable and source windows code available.
- Delfi - A freeware engine.
- Jim Ablett's Winboard Projects - Contains links of Winboard projects like MSCP chess winboard and xboard chess engine, java executables, Pgn-Extract-XP.
- A Tribute to Winboard - An excellent page from a Winboard fan, that winboard and xboard windows has everything from A to Z about Winboard.
- Gargamella - An Italian engine. Includes downloads.
- Green Light Chess - Free program that plays chess, either with its own graphical interface, or using Tim Mann\\'s Winboard program. Estimated ELO 2300.
- Beowulf - WinBoard and XBoard chess engine that runs on winboard and xboard Windows, UNIX and Linux. Source code is available.
- Xadreco - XBoard, WinBoard and UCI compatible engine. Includes source chess code and e-groups.
- Faile - A free engine runs with WinBoard and Xboard. windows The source code is also available under the windows GNU GPL software license.
- XBoard and WinBoard - A graphic interface program. Includes news, FAQs, and chess downloads.
- Golem - An engine.
MySQL - Cache Direct