Game Editors Go Board Games Recreation
A set of tools for the serious go player, including a variations editor, IGS client subsystem, and a full OLE server.
Top: Games: Video Games: Recreation: Board Games: Go: Game Editors
- JavaGO - Freeware java go applet for editing games.
- Complete Goban - Go program for Unix and X11. Local, game editors internet or modem play, as well as .SGF-compatible game editors record and replay.
- Drago - Windows freeware. Features include handling of multi game game editors SGF game editors files, playing against GNU Go, replaying problems game editors and games, game editors and prints and exports to various game editors file formats.
- CGoban 3 - Includes an editor for SGF go files and board games a board games client for the Kiseido Go Server.
- Go for PalmOS - An interface for playing and replaying Go on a Palm. board games Uses SGF format.
- The Go Assistant - A set of tools for the serious go player, including a variations editor, IGS client subsystem, and a full OLE server.
- Goban - Free software to play go on Mac OS go X against the computer or over a network. go Includes Universal binary.
- JText2Sgfs - A utility to extract SGF game records board games from a single text file.
- Jacqueline Go - Java Go program that also can be used as a board games frontend for GNU Go. Supports SGF and GTP.
- MultiGo - A pretty and complete SGF viewer/editor for the board games Go games records.
- TI-Go - Two programs for the TI-89. One to record games in go Ishi format, the other to read them back and display go them.
- GoodShape - Small java Go applet for showing games, variations board games and board games problems.
MySQL - Cache Direct