Server Clients Go Board Games Recreation
This category contains client software for interacting with internet go servers.
Top: Games: Video Games: Recreation: Board Games: Go: Server Clients
- TanGo - A freeware IGS and NNGS compatible Go client.
- Complete Goban - Go program for Unix and X11. Local, board games internet or modem play, as well as .SGF-compatible board games record and replay.
- Xgospel - X-Window client for internet go servers.
- GoKnot - GoKnot is an IGS telnet client and a Go player (playing locally against the GnuGo engine).
- The gGo client - gGo is a Go board, SGF editor, client for the Internet Go Server and an interface for playing with GNU Go. gGo is written in Java and available for Linux, OS X, OS/2 and Windows.
- Jago - Java-Client, Internet Go Server client, a Smart Go board games Format go go game viewer and a point to board games point go go player.
- Java Go Client - A java plug-in to run Go against a board games server.
- CGoban 3 - Includes an editor for SGF go files and a client for the Kiseido Go Server.
MySQL - Cache Direct