Might and Magic 8 - Day of the Destroyer Might and Magic Series Roleplaying Video Games
Day of the Destroyer is the eighth part of the venerable Might and Magic series which itself is one of the three big old franchises of computer roleplaying. The main point critics used against M&M VIII was its engine. Being recycled for the second time, the M&M VI engine was severely outdated when Day of the Destroyer was released. But the still good gameplay, which included one of the few real decisions between good and evil in gaming history, saved the day for this game. However, New World Computing was strongly aware of the need to use a new game engine for the next part.
Top: Games: Video Games: Roleplaying: M: Might and Magic Series: Might and Magic 8 - Day of the Destroyer
Flamestryke's MM8 - Offers reference information and an array of lists and game help.
- Kenny's Page - Offers walkthrough with maps, teacher locations, class descriptions, editor download, might and magic series and item and screen shots.
- MM Worlds - Offers maps and starter tips.
- The League of Might & Magic - Offers game help, maps, screen shots, humor, character editor and links.
- The Dark Dragon's RPG Cavern - Offers maps, trainer locations, travel schedule, item and might and magic 8 - day of the destroyer NPC lists.
- Destroyed Domain - Features maps, quest descriptions, party generation advice, trainer might and magic might and magic 8 - day of the destroyer 8 - day of the destroyer locations, item lists, and bug might and magic 8 - day of the destroyer reports.
- Universal Hint System - Contains gradual hints presented in question and answer format.
- The Erathian Liberation Party - Offers message board, game help, game library, maps, screen shots might and magic 8 - day of the destroyer and links.
MySQL - Cache Direct