Reviews and Previews City of Heroes City of Heroes Series Massive Multiplayer Online
Reviewed by Dave Kosak. Includes screen shots and gameplay movies. "Few single-player games can boast the hours and hours of entertainment it provides before there's any jeopardy of becoming repetitive." Score: 4-1/2 out of 5.
Top: Games: Video Games: Roleplaying: Massive Multiplayer Online: City of Heroes Series: City of Heroes: Reviews and Previews
- Top/Games/Video Games/News and Reviews
- Top/Games/Video Games/Roleplaying/Massive Multiplayer Online/News and Reviews
- FiringSquad - Preview of the game by Jason McMaster - includes 13 city of heroes screenshots and first hands-on impressions.
- GameSpot - Questions and answers with lead designer Jack Emmert.
- AtomicGamer - Jeff Buckland review, with screen shots. Score: 86%.
- PC Gameworld - Preview by Chris Williams, including screen shots. "This could be the best take on the MMORPG genre in years, with a unique fighting system and tons of different ways to make your character your own."
- RPG Vault - Previewed by John Keeler, with screen shots and reviews and previews gameplay movies. "There is no denying City of reviews and previews Heroes will be a unique entry into the reviews and previews online world genre with its distinctly refreshing setting, reviews and previews fast-paced combat and speedy travel times."
- IGN - Preview.
- Game Industry News - Reviewed by Greg Crowe, score: 4-1/2 out of reviews and previews reviews and previews 5.
- WorthPlaying - Review by Michael Bragg, with screen shots. Score: city of heroes city of heroes series 8.5 out of 10.
- GameShark - Reviewed by Will Lally. "Whether you want to city of heroes go it Lone Wolf or re-create the Teen city of heroes Titans, there is something in it for everyone." city of heroes Score: 4.5 out of 5.
- GameSpy.com - Interview with lead designer Jack Emmert.
MySQL - Cache Direct