ADOM Rogue-like Roleplaying Video Games
Ancient Domains of Mystery (ADOM) is a computer role-playing game. The game uses ASCII characters to create a map representing the players surrounding. Thanks to the depth and detail allowed by simplified graphics, ADOM can take months to finish, and may grant even years of fun.
Top: Games: Video Games: Roleplaying: Rogue-like: ADOM
ADOM Central - Project home. Executables for multiple platforms, news, bug tracking, RFEs, and resource links.
- Ancient Domains of Mystery Hall of Fame - Open submission scoreboard. Forums, links, and chat.
- The ADOM Domain - Arbitrary rule sets to challenge experienced players.
- #ADOM - Information about the IRC channel.
- ADOM Sage - Front-end for Windows and Linux. Notes, screenshots, and adom required files.
- Yahoo! Groups - adom2 - Gameplay discussion. Free membership required to participate.
MySQL - Cache Direct