NetHack Rogue-like Roleplaying Video Games
NetHack is a dungeon adventuring game. It features complex ASCII graphics and more depth and detail than similar games. Diablo is a good example of a game which owes a lot to NetHack - it is basically a much-simplified version of NetHack with fancy graphics.
Top: Games: Video Games: Roleplaying: Rogue-like: NetHack
NetHack - Official site. News, guides, links, and both source and executables for several platforms.
- rec.games.roguelike.nethack Cretins Advisory - Dedicated to keeping the newsgroup clean of "spammers, d00dz and nethack things like" that.
- Sascha's and Ralph's NetHack site - Includes spoilers, hints, utility programs, and a list of public NetHack servers
- NetHack Stuff - Dictionary, world map, and play statistics.
- JNetHack - Version 3.2.2, Japanized. Features a new class, source, roleplaying and executables.
- Yahoo! Groups - thenethacklair - Gameplay discussion group. Free membership required to participate.
- The NetHack Dungeon - Hall of fame, tips and tricks, spoilers, and other files nethack for the 3.2 release.
- The NetHack Index - Annotated directory of spoilers, variants, patches, utilities, servers, nethack reviews, and other useful information.
- rec.games.roguelike.nethack FAQ - Frequently asked questions about the game, its Usenet newsgroup, and roleplaying related topics.
MySQL - Cache Direct