Septerra Core Roleplaying Video Games
Maya, a Junker from the second layer of "shells" that make up the planet Septerra has to save the world. The game has a very similar feel to console RPGs. Developed for Windows by Valkyrie Studios and published by Monolith. Released in late 1999.
Top: Games: Video Games: Roleplaying: S: Septerra Core
- Top/Games/Video Games/Computer Platforms/Windows
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/T/TopWare Interactive
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/M/Monolith
- Twilight Tangents - The Art of BMAN - Contains the artwork of Brian Babendererde, Vice President septerra core of s Game Development at Valkyrie Studios, including concept septerra core art for s the game.
- Valkyrie Studios: Septerra Core - Official site, containing patches, character bios, story, screenshots, septerra core links, and reviews.
- United Forum, The - Contains message boards.
- Helgak's Head, The - Includes story, characters, introduction, news, reviews, and links.
MySQL - Cache Direct