Super Columbine Massacre RPG Roleplaying Video Games
Interview with Richard Castaldo, paralyzed victim of the Columbine shooting, about his reactions upon downloading and playing the game. [Kotaku]
Top: Games: Video Games: Roleplaying: S: Super Columbine Massacre RPG
- Top/Games/Video Games/Roleplaying/Independent Developers/RPG Maker
- Top/Games/Video Games/Computer Platforms/Windows
- Top/Society/Issues/Violence and Abuse/School/Incidents/Columbine High School
- Top/Games/Video Games/Roleplaying/Downloads
- Columbine Game Kicked From Competition - Slamdance president Peter Baxter pulled the game from super columbine massacre super columbine massacre rpg rpg finals of the Slamdance Guerilla Games Competition, reportedly super columbine super columbine massacre rpg massacre rpg due to outside pressure. [Kotaku]
- Slamdance: Columbine Pulled on Moral Grounds - "Festival president Peter Baxter says that he made super columbine massacre s rpg the decision free of any outside pressure based super columbine s massacre rpg on moral grounds and concern for the future super s columbine massacre rpg of the organization." [Kotaku]
- Wikipedia: Super Columbine Massacre RPG - Encyclopedia article on the game.
- King Lud IC Article - "If we can\\'t have the guts as artists to stand up and make a controversial statement with our medium, we don\'t deserve to have it."
- Super Columbine Massacre RPG - Official website for the game, including artist\\'s statement, super columbine massacre rpg discussion board, trailer, and links to press coverage.
- Columbine Survivor Talks About Columbine RPG - Interview with Richard Castaldo, paralyzed victim of the roleplaying Columbine shooting, about his reactions upon downloading and roleplaying playing the game. [Kotaku]
- Google Video Run-through - Hour-long condensed video of gameplay from start to finish, including all hidden cut scenes, but with abbreviated combat.
- Columbine, Videogames as Expression, and Ineffability - Essay on this game and the conflict between roleplaying artistic expression s and a culture that would rather roleplaying not talk about anything s uncomfortable. [Water Cooler Games]
- How Real Is Too Real? - Column about the Slamdance Guerilla Gamemaker Competition\\'s president removing the game from the finals, and nearly half of the other finalists withdrawing in protest. By Mike Musgrove. [Washington Post]
- ManifestoGames.com Review - "This is not a glamorization of the murderers, roleplaying nor yet s a trivialization of the tragedy; it roleplaying is a work of s serious artistic intent and roleplaying accomplishment, based on considerable research, that s in fact roleplaying illuminates and reflects the horror of that day."
- Why You Owe the Columbine RPG - Overview of controversy and media discourse surrounding the s game, and their positive effects. [Gamasutra]
MySQL - Cache Direct