Wizardry Series Roleplaying Video Games
Wizardry is considered the big granddaddy of computer fantasy role-playing games. One of the most ground breaking (and copied) computer role-playing games ever made, it was the first popular game to combine the elements of fantasy games like Dungeons and Dragons with what was then an infantile computer game market. Sites devoted to more than one scenario are located in the main Wizardry Series directory, and sites focusing on one individual game are located in folders for that particular scenario.
Top: Games: Video Games: Roleplaying: W: Wizardry Series
- Gold's Wizardry Page - Wizardry series maps and MIDI files.
- King Tut's Wizardry Page - Wizardry 2, 4, and 5. Maps, tips, and Nintendo version information.
- Foraker's Page of Wizardry - A collection of online maps and walkthroughs.
- The Wizardry Legacy Project - Includes downloads, game design, and support for a project to create Wizardry remakes and original games.
- Turbot's Wizardry Stuff - Assorted notes for gameplay.
- Prepare Yourself - Wizardry series character files, maps, spells, and walkthroughs.
- Llylgamyn Saga - English translation of Japanese Wizardry 1-3 for Windows.
- Snafaru's Wizardry Fan Page - Covers entire series. Maps, walkthroughs, pictures, endgame text, wizardry series and roleplaying new fan scenarios.
- WiredNerd1's Page - Covers parts 1 to 7 of the series. Offers downloads roleplaying like trainers and patches, maps, walkthroughs, and game hints.
MySQL - Cache Direct