Libero Grande Soccer Sports Video Games
Released in 1997 as an arcade game by Namco, it was released in 1998 for the Sony PlayStation. It is probably best known for allowing the ability to play as just one player, instead of controlling the player nearest the ball. A sequel known as Libero Grande International was released in Europe and Japan only, to limited success.
Top: Games: Video Games: Sports: Soccer: Libero Grande
- Top/Games/Video Games/Developers and Publishers/N/Namco
- Top/Games/Video Games/Console Platforms/Sony/PlayStation
- Top/Games/Coin-Op/Arcade Games
- GameSpot - Includes review, screen shots, and cheat codes. [PlayStation soccer 2]
- MobyGames - Offers cheats and hints, cover art, reviews, and sports technical specifications.
- The Killer List of Videogames: Libero Grande - Information on the arcade version, including numbers in soccer private collections.
- Wikipedia - Encyclopedia article describing the game.
MySQL - Cache Direct