Strategy Video Games
A strategy game is where the player sees the "big picture." This usually includes controlling many units at once on a large map. Winning requires coordination of the units to destroy an opponent's stronghold or conquering an area of the game map. Strategy games usually require gathering and managing resources (oil, gold, food, etc). Please see real-time and turn-based for the different types of strategy games.
Top: Games: Video Games: Strategy
- Top/Games/Video Games/Simulation/Military and Combat
- Top/Games/Video Games/Shooter/Mecha Combat Simulation
- Top/Games/Video Games/Simulation/God Games
- BellaOnline - Game reviews, walk throughs, contests, weekly articles and links. From games Lisa Shea.
- StrategyPlanet - Offers FAQs, game information and guides, maps, files, video games and links.
- FilePlanet - Offers demos, patches, and modifications.
MySQL - Cache Direct