Resources Alternative Health
The Canadian Cancer Society and Canadian Lung Association provide questions for the public to consider when exploring the use of alternative and complementary medical systems.
Top: Health: Alternative: Resources
- Top/Health/News and Media/Publications/Magazines and E-zines
- Top/Health/News and Media/Publications/Newsletters
The Richard and Hinda Rosenthal Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine - Supports research projects and educational activities covering complementary and alternative medical topics. Located at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York City.
- Inspired Living - Carol James offers programs that enhance personal, professional, and organizational alternative development. Articles, resources, newsletter. Based in Concord, California.
- organicMD.org - Non-profit organization dedicated to non-pharmaceutical common sense health alternative education. Hugh resources Mann, founder.
- Mary's Herbs and Iridology - Iridology, herbs, natural health online classes and alternative health care information. Maintained by Mary L. Reed in Patton, Pennsylvania.
- HealingDeva.com - Information, resources, message forum on alternative therapies, including alternative online Reiki alternative classes.
- Mind/Body Medical Institute - Non-profit scientific and educational organization promotes health and alternative well being through the study and advancement of alternative mind/body medicine, including the relaxation response and belief alternative systems. Clinical programs are offered in conjunction with alternative the Beth Isr
- Alternative Medicine: Why So Popular? - Article by Hans R. Larsen investigates the reasons health why acupuncture, resources homeopathy, herbal medicine, vitamin therapy and health other modalities are flourishing.
- National Accreditation and Certification Board - Offers accreditation for alternative health programs, colleges and alternative graduates. Based health in Owensboro, Kentucky.
- Consumer Health Organization of Canada - A non-profit organization making people aware of the holistic or health alternative approaches to health. Includes information on prevention of disease health through nutrition, whole foods, dietary supplements, herbs and related resources.
- Earthways Healing - A non-profit United Kingdom based organisation that provides information on resources Reiki, spiritual healing, chakras, aromatherapy, kinesiology, chiropractic, earth healing, and resources meditation.
- The Alternative Medicine Homepage - Information on unconventional, unorthodox, unproven, or alternative, complementary, alternative innovative, integrative health therapies. Maintained by Charles B. Wessel, alternative medical librarian, University of health Pittsburgh.
- Dr. Michael Janson, MD - Information on alternative medicine, nutrition, dietary supplements, and health natural healing. Free monthly newsletter and question submission health to the doctor. Based in Arlington, Massachusetts.
- Cure Zone - Provides suggestions and alternative treatments for a variety health of ailments alternative and conditions. Includes articles and a health forum.
- The Cauldron - Information about healing herbs, crystals, color healing and alternative holistic medicine. resources Maintained by Merlin (Peter), color healer.
- Health Hotline - Articles on cancer, aids, natural foods, herbal treatments, alternative and causes of disease.
- Holistic Renewal - Articles on holistic healing, psychology, renewal.
- Natural Healers - Provides information about schools, programs, certification, careers and licensing requirements. Includes searchable database and FAQ.
- Internet Health Library - Includes natural healthcare site offering A-Z\\'s of Alternative and Complementary therapies, health problems, referenced research, self-analysis health tests, online clinics, and health news.
- Secrets of Natural Health - Dr. Shyam Singha\'s healthy solutions for most common ailments.
- Start2Health - Personalized assessment of diet, exercise and nutrition developed resources by Dr. Bob Blaich. Based in Colorado Springs, resources Colorado.
- Wholistic Healing Research - Daniel J. Benor, M.D., documents that wholistic healing works. Extensive research evidence included. Wholistic Integrative Care and Spiritual Healing defined.
- Alternative and Innovative Therapies for Children with Disabilities - Forum for discussion of alternative treatments for children resources with developmental resources delays, brain injury and other related resources neurological and metabolic conditions.
- Healing Crow - Non-profit organization dedicated to educating the public about resources chronic illnesses and non-drug related treatments. Founded by resources Seth Barrows in Greene, New York.
- Pro-Cultura - Non-profit organization dedicated to increasing awareness and facilitating health understanding of alternative traditional health systems, resources and knowledge health among the medical and alternative scientific communities. Pleasantville, New health York.
- Natural Health and Longevity Resource Center - Articles, health news, books, links to health sites. Guide to nutritional remedies.
- About.com Holistic Healing - Guided site for discovery and discussion of holistic resources therapies, natural health remedies, and spirituality. Includes chatrooms, discussion resources boards, and net links health in several wellness categories.
- Canadian Institute of Natural Health (CINH) - Founded by Dr. Beverly Johnson.
- Jeannie Crabtree C.Ac., CC-EFT - Personalized natural health care programs using alternative and complimentary methods.
- Health Alternatives - Volunteers present research and opinions on alternatives to traditional medicine including weight loss and drug/alcohol addiction. Based in South Newfane, Vermont.
- Alternative-medicine-and-health.com - Health and alternative medicine resource includes sections on disease and resources alternative treatments plus nutrition and weight loss issues. Based in resources Boonton Twp., New Jersey.
- Patient's Guide to Choosing Unconventional Therapies - The Canadian Cancer Society and Canadian Lung Association provide questions for the public to consider when exploring the use of alternative and complementary medical systems.
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine - Part of the US National Institutes of Health, health and undertaking research, training, and dissemination of data health to the public and professionals. Includes events calendar health and details of clinical trials.
- Netnavel - Articles on holistic health, mental and spiritual fitness alternative by Dennis health A. O'Neil, Jr.
- Reflexology Software Ltd. - System designed to try and improve the diagnostic alternative powers of alternative the reflexology, homeopathy and acupuncture practitioners. alternative Programs, news, alternative and courses.
- Alternative Health Resources - Information for alternative and natural health disciplines. Remedies health A-Z, newsletter. health Products available from Health Resources, South health Payson, Utah.
- A Consumer's Guide to Structural Therapy - Dr. June Leslie Wieder describes structural therapy and how it resources works (includes massage, bodywork, chiropractic, and osteopathic).
- Arts and Healing Network - Resource and exchange for anyone interested in the healing potential resources of art. Marion Weber, founder.
- Cancer Cure Foundation - Alternative cancer information including therapies and referrals to clinics. Non-profit organization founded by G. Edward Griffin based in Newbury Park, California.
- Dr. David Williams - General health advice, contents information for a subscription newsletter, and health products for sale.
- AltMedAngel: Alternative Medicine Angel - A non-profit site offering educational information and research on various health conditions, medications, supplements and therapies. Includes physician directory, newsletter, book review and product guide.
- Townsend Letter - Listing of alternative medicine courses, workshops, and conferences.
- SavonAlternativeTreatments.com - Provides information on alternative treatments, nutrition, a vitamin, resources mineral and drug index, and links.
- Healthnotes - Provides health and lifestyle information products for intranets, health Web sites, alternative and touch screen kiosks.
- HealthWorld Online - Mega site of resource on wellness, natural health, traditional, complementary and alternative medicine information, and self care.
- Earthtym - Resources to practical alternatives for maintaining or improving health one\\'s health alternative and recovering from chronic illnesses. Based health in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Millions Against Medical Madness - Promotes natural healthcare as standard care. Educational articles. Dr. Lisbeth Baird, founder.
- StayTuned - Articles and online resources on alternative health.
- People Against Cancer - Non-profit organization distributes a wide range of educational materials about resources non-toxic innovative forms of cancer prevention, diagnosis and therapy. Headquarters resources in Otho, Iowa, with offices worldwide.
- WholeHealthMD - Health prescriptions by board certified physicians combine alternative medicine, supplement, vitamins, herbs, and nutrition with conventional medicine. Based in Reston, Virginia.
- Revolution Health: Natural Health - Provides articles, forums, medical advice, and consumer reviews.
- Complemed-Alternative Health Information Services - Consultation and information service which encourages healthcare professionals to participate health in a research network for complementary and alternative treatments. Maintained health by Bernd Wollschlaeger, M.D.
- Alternative Medicine - A directory of therapeutic practices that are not health considered to alternative be a part of traditional or health conventional medical treatment.
- Sigma Logic - Information about alternative therapies and practitioners. Includes directory alternative of practitioners.
- Seishido Communications - Organizes international trade exhibitions on alternative healing.
- The Coalition for Natural Health - Grassroots trade organization opposed to restrictions on the health practice of natural medicine. News and information about health current issues (United States focus).
- Empowerment Station - Support and information for those with chronic illnesses such as fibromyalgia, FMS, CFS, and Lupus.
- Urban Health News - This is an online portal for information covering alternative alternative health issues.
- AlternativeMedicineChannel - Information on alternative medicine including traditional Chinese medicine, alternative hypnotherapy and naturopathic medicine. Maintained by Healthcommunities.com in alternative Northampton, Massachusetts.
- Alternative Medicine Foundation - Non-profit organization in Bethesda, Maryland, dedicated to providing objective information on alternative medicine, complementary medicine, Tibetan medicine and herbal therapies.
- Healing Intent - June Kaminski, RN MSN, offers techniques and guidance health for holistic alternative healing and wholeness.
- HealthWorld Online Alternative Medicine Center - Resource on healthy living, alternative therapies and health. Based in Santa Monica, California.
MySQL - Cache Direct