Organizations Fitness Health
National network of locally based exercise classes, suitable for all ages and abilities, available in over 300 venues across the UK.
Top: Health: Fitness: Organizations
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) - Non-profit organization, sets certification and education standards for personal trainers organizations and group fitness instructors.
- AFAA: Aerobics and Fitness Association of America - Job listings, certification workshops, continuing education, forums.
- National Center on Physical Activity and Disability - NCPAD encourages persons with disabilities to participate in health regular physical activity to promote healthy lifestyles and health prevent secondary conditions.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association - Non-profit association dedicated to facilitating the exchange of health ideas in health strength development as it relates to health the improvement of athletic health performance and fitness.
- Fitness Institute Australia - Providing industry standard certificate courses for instructors and fitness personal trainers.
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal training certification and continuing education for the organizations fitness professional.
- IHRSA - International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association: Organization health that promotes fitness fitness through education and sport club health membership.
- International Yoga Federation - Lists the national and continental yoga organizations.
- American College of Sports Medicine - Promotes fitness, health and quality of life through research, education organizations and practical applications of sports medicine.
- American Society of Exercise Physiologists - Certification (EPC), undergraduate academic accreditation, electronic research (JEPonline) fitness and publications (PEPonline), licensure through state affiliates.
- National Federation of Professional Trainers - Providing trainer certification for over 16 years. health Directory, free organizations software, NFPT magazine, forums.
- Natural Fitness Trainers Association - Certification for natural fitness trainer. Natural training methods are approved organizations by the NFTA advisory board.
- National Strength Professionals Association - NSPA has certified over 4,500 professional fitness instructors and personal health trainers.
- National Gym Association, Inc. - A nonprofit organization maintaining industry standards, with details of contests, and career information.
- International Fitness Association - Certification for kickboxing aerobics instructor and fitness trainer. organizations Free Fitness Manual.
- National Association for Health and Fitness - A not-for-profit organization that exists to improve the organizations quality of life of every individual in the organizations United States through the promotion of physical fitness organizations and healthy lifestyles and by fostering and supporting organizations Councils for physical activity, health and s
- Aquatic & Fitness Professional Association International - Aqua aerobics personal trainer certifications, water workshops, continuing health education, senior fitness.
- The Fitness League - National network of locally based exercise classes, suitable for all ages and abilities, available in over 300 venues across the UK.
- Native American Fitness Council - Fitness training and certification programs.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Addressing fitness, sports performance, and sports medicine. Live, online, and health home-study courses.
- Association of Women's Fitness - Resource site on women\\'s fitness and health, with a special organizations focus on preventing home gym training injuries.
- Moms In Motion - Programs provide fitness training for women and raise money for health local charities.
- National Institute for Fitness and Sport - Non-profit organization committed to enhancing human health, physical organizations fitness and fitness athletic performance through research, education and organizations service.
- IDEA - Supports the world\\'s leading health and fitness professionals with credible organizations information, education, career development and leadership.
- International Fitness Professionals Association - For personal trainers, aerobics instructors, fitness center staff. health Tampa, FL.
MySQL - Cache Direct