Radiotherapy Oncology Medical Specialties Medicine
For people with cancer, their friends, families, and physicians: Information about a specialty treatment center, qualifications of physicians, and results of treatment.
Top: Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Oncology: Radiotherapy
- Top/Science/Environment/Environmental Health/Health Physics and Radiological Health
- Top/Health/Medicine/Medical Specialties/Radiology
- Top/Health/Conditions and Diseases/Cancer/Treatment
- Cutting Field IMRT - A discussion of the technical merits of a new external beam method, and its use in clinical cases.
- Johns Hopkins University: Radiation Oncology and Molecular Radiation Sciences - Dedicated to the advancement of cancer treatment through radiation therapy, oncology research, and technology.
- Dr. John Gwozdz - Information on the treatment of cancer with radiation radiotherapy therapy, how oncology to choose a radiation oncologist, and radiotherapy what to ask during oncology the initial consultation.
- Radiation Therapy Oncology Group - The NCI-funded RTOG runs nationwide cancer treatment studies that allows radiotherapy results from multiple clinics to be collected en masse.
- American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ASTRO) - Medical society site for members and non-members provides current and radiotherapy updated information relating to radiation oncology including news releases.
- Radiation Medical Group, Inc. - Information about radiation therapy for cancer patients in San Diego, medical specialties California.
- Beampoint - Product enhances external beam placement during prostate cancer treatment, thereby lowering the risk of radiation complications in adjacent organs.
- Hyperthermia-based Oncology - Dr. Bogovic - Effects of hyperthermia on specific cancer therapies. Covers oncology theory, holistic, radiotherapy alternative, biologic support for cancer treatment, oncology consultations, news, multidrug resistance radiotherapy (MDR), and chemotherapy modifications.
- CyberKnife Society - Provides patient information and brings together professionals to foster the radiotherapy exchange of clinical radiosurgery information.
- Vanderbilt Center for Radiation Oncology - Vanderbilt researches basic and medical physics science, develops radiotherapy clinical techniques, radiotherapy interacts with industry and develops new radiotherapy radiotherapy facilities throughout the radiotherapy Nashville, Tennessee region.
- Accuray - Manufactures and sells the CyberKnife, a non-invasive frameless radiosurgical device radiotherapy that enables stereotactic radiosurgery anywhere in the body using image-guided radiotherapy robotics.
- University of Florida Radiation Oncology - For people with cancer, their friends, families, and radiotherapy physicians: Information about a specialty treatment center, qualifications radiotherapy of physicians, and results of treatment.
- University of North Carolina Radiation Oncology - This tertiary care clinic is located in Chapel medical specialties Hill, radiotherapy North Carolina. The site lists staff, resources medical specialties for cancer radiotherapy patients and their families, clinical treatments, medical specialties education and training radiotherapy opportunities, research, clinical trials, seminars medical specialties and events. The cli
- Elaisee Liquid Ionization Chamber - The liquid ionization chamber is a probe for high accuracy oncology measurements of the absorbed dose in radiation fields for radiotherapy oncology and radiography, IV-brachytherapy radiosurgery and CT-scanner.
- Radiation Therapy for Cancer: Questions and Answers - Up-to-date and reliable information for patients on radiotherapy oncology provided by the National Cancer Institute.
- RadiologyInfo - Radiation Therapy - Easy to understand information about radiation therapy, treatment radiotherapy options, what happens during therapy, possible side effects radiotherapy and more from the Radiological Society of North radiotherapy America and the American College of Radiology.
- NYU Radiation Oncology - Information on the department at New York University.
- CancerAblation - CancerAblation.com is dedicated to the treatment of cancer by Radiofrequency oncology Ablation.
- University Medical Center in Utrecht, Netherlands - Information for patients and health care professionals [in Dutch], as medical specialties well as research information with an emphasis on hyperthermia research medical specialties [in English].
- Medical Image Display and Analysis (MIDAG) - This team at the University of North Carolina medical specialties researches oncology the uses of medical images in everything medical specialties from virtual oncology biopsies to radiotherapy to brain surgery.
- Gamma Knife Surgery in Michigan - Describes Gamma Knife stereotactic radiosurgery for brain tumors, oncology arteriovenous malformations, medical specialties acoustic neuroma and trigeminal neuralgia at oncology MidMichigan Medical Center in medical specialties Midland, Michigan. Includes oncology information on clinical outcomes, lodging and medical specialties transporta
- The Johns Hopkins Radiosurgery Group - Includes neurosurgery specialists, radiation oncologists, radiologists, medical physicists, radiotherapy dosimetrists and other medical professionals who practice of radiotherapy radiosurgery. [Maryland]
- Maastro - The facility includes a clinic, a radiotherapy school medical specialties and radiotherapy a lab with radiobiology and clinical physics. medical specialties Research topics radiotherapy include hypoxia, molecular and imaging. Associated medical specialties with the University radiotherapy of Maastricht, Netherlands. [Dutch and medical specialties English]
MySQL - Cache Direct