Public Health and Safety
A public policy research and consulting firm that offers program and technical support to publicly-funded health and human service agencies, nonprofits, and foundations. (Washington, DC)
Top: Health: Public Health and Safety
- The WWW Virtual Library - Public Health - Directory of public health links sorted topically and geographically.
- Betty C. Jung - Public Health - Organized access to public health, education, jobs, careers, sites for public health and safety professionals, students, educators, kids and general public.
- Medscape Public Health and Prevention - Journal articles, free continuing education, case reports, medical news, conference health coverage, and patient education resources on a variety of public health health topics. [Requires free registration.]
- The George Institute for International Health - Seeks solutions for major global public health problems through research, policy development and training. Based in Sydney, Australia.
- Injury Prevention Web - Contains data on injury occurrence in each of health the 50 US states, information about prevention, policy health recommendations, and a resources section with links to health government and nonprofit sites worldwide.
- Health Systems Research, Inc. - A public policy research and consulting firm that offers program and technical support to publicly-funded health and human service agencies, nonprofits, and foundations. (Washington, DC)
- Public Health InfoLinks - Continuely updated database of important online public health health research resources. Maintained by the Rollins School of health Public Health.
- Effective Public Health Practice Project, City of Hamilton, Ontario - Publishes and summarizes systematic reviews of literature and research on the effectiveness of public health interventions.
- International Public Health Watch - A group of public health professionals providing organized public health and safety access to current resources on public health.
- EuroHealthNet - A database of human resources which describes the fields of expertise and activities of about 5,000 experts involved in health promotion and public health in Europe. Detailed information on the skills and centres of interests of those included in the dat
MySQL - Cache Direct