Jewelry and Gemstones Consumer Information Home
Facts about opal include chemical make-up, buying advice, cutting and polishing basics, and opal care. Includes photos of different types of opals.
Top: Home: Consumer Information: Jewelry and Gemstones
- Top/Business/Consumer Goods and Services/Jewelry
- Top/Shopping/Antiques and Collectibles
- Top/Society/Law/Services/Expert Witnesses/Financial/Appraisal and Valuation/Gems and Jewelry
- CanadaDiamonds.com - Diamond basics, covering the 5 C\\'s--carat weight, color, consumer information clarity, home cut and cost.
- Idazzle.com - Provides basic information to help familiarize buyers with home the qualities they should look for when searching home for a diamond.
- Soyouwanna Buy an Engagement Ring - Multi-page article that offers engagement ring buying advice.
- Name on Rice Jewelry Online Buying Guide - Read reviews, ratings, and comparisons of numerous online "Name on home Rice" jewelry web sites in the online buyer's guide.
- The House of Tibara - Facts about opal include chemical make-up, buying advice, consumer information cutting consumer information and polishing basics, and opal care. Includes consumer information photos of consumer information different types of opals.
- YourGemologist.com - A reference library covering natural gemstones and minerals, home synthetic and treated gems. Also offers resources for home people who would like to pursue a career home in gemology.
- DiaInfo.com - Information to help make shoppers aware of simulated stones and of diamonds that might have received undisclosed treatments to improve their appearance.
- Antique Jewelry Online - Jewelry history features take readers through the popular jewelry and gemstones consumer information styles during specific eras. Also includes gemstone lore jewelry and gemstones consumer information and articles about materials used to make jewelry.
- Costellos Australian Jewelers - Jewelry store that offers educational articles to give jewelry and gemstones jewelry and gemstones consumers the facts about the products they sell. jewelry and gemstones jewelry and gemstones Library of articles about diamonds, pearls, and opals.
- LoveAndDiamonds.com - Diamond engagement rings buying guide includes a diamonds tutorial as home well as related articles and resources.
- Diamond Info.org - Buying tips and educational guidance for diamonds and diamond engagement rings. Includes a community forum.
- Colored Gemstones - The International Colored Gemstone Association (ICA) provides consumer jewelry and gemstones jewelry and gemstones buying advice and educational details about colored gemstones.
- Diamond Buying Guide - Discusses certification, shapes, grade, and other diamond related home topics. Also consumer information includes precious metal guides.
- Emporia State University - Everything about Diamonds - A tutorial about the history and characteristics of home diamond. Includes home facts about diamond mining.
- Diamond Information and Education - Learn and discuss about diamonds and diamond jewelry home through education tutorials, articles, chat, forums and informative home FAQs.
- Jewelry Buying Advice - Provides information to help consumers evaluate and purchase jewelry and gemstones gemstones, jewelry, watches and related accessories. From About.com.
- Ask Mr. Jewelry - Photos and buying advice for diamonds and other consumer information gemstones. consumer information Includes traditional birthstone and anniversary lists and consumer information articles to consumer information help consumers make gemstone selections.
- Gem Gallery - The Image.com - Photos of gemstones, each accompanied by a description home of the jewelry and gemstones gem\\'s properties and where it is home commonly found. Includes instructions jewelry and gemstones for close-up gem photography.
- JadeMart.com - An explanation of the different grades of jade home used in jewelry, with tips to help buyers home distinguish between them.
- Diamond Review - Diamond buying guide includes a price database, diamonds tutorial, and jewelry and gemstones diamond FAQ.
- Enchanted Learning - An illustrated glossary, including terms that describe fine and costume jewelry and gemstones jewelry, gemstones, and jewelry making.
- The Jewelry Box Newsletter - Features tips on buying diamonds and jewelry, gemstone jewelry and gemstones facts and cleaning silver.
- Safe Jewelry - Offers articles discussing jewelry terminology, pricing, quality measures, jewelry and gemstones consumer information and more.
- Buy a Diamond - Diamond buying advice. Includes facts about the origins jewelry and gemstones of diamonds and how the stones progress from jewelry and gemstones rough to cut.
- PriceScope - Includes numerous diamond tutorials and buying tips, a discussion forum, jewelry and gemstones and a cut advisor.
- JewelInfo4U - Informational site with articles by volunteer editors from consumer information the jewelry and gemstones jewelry industry. Includes articles on gemstones, consumer information buying guides, jewelry and gemstones help for men, and common questions.
- How Stuff Works: Moissanite Jewels - Five-part, illustrated guide that discusses the origin of home natural Moissanite home and explains how it is being home created in the lab home today.
- American Gem Trade Association - The natural colored gemstone and cultured pearl source consumer information of home information and ideas.
- Gemological Institute of America (GIA) - A nonprofit organization that offers gemstone identification and buying advice consumer information to consumers and training to those in the jewelry trade. consumer information The GIA provides lab services to the jewelry industry.
- Conflict Diamonds - Information to help buyers avoid purchasing black market "conflict" diamonds.
MySQL - Cache Direct