Chocolate Cooking Home
A clear and concise article about different kinds of chocolate, what it is made of, how to store it, and how to melt and temper.
Top: Home: Cooking: Chocolate
- Chocolate at GourmetSleuth - General information about chocolate including history, health benefits, and the production process.
- Chocolate Cuisine - Recipes including entrees, desserts, and beverages.
- Flora's Recipe Hideout - A large collection of recipes using chocolate, alphabetically home indexed.
- Info-Galaxy Chocolate. - Chocoholics Anonymous, forums, recipes, and history.
- Pastry Wiz Chocolate - A sampling of recipes from Chocolatier magazine, and cooking from cookbooks cooking by Jacques Pepin, Nick Malgieri and cooking the French Culinary Institute. cooking Also includes links to cooking resources and photographs of an 1800-pound cooking chocolate car.
- Jacques Torres - Features a small collection of recipes.
- Chocolate Baking Tips - Basic tips and information on chocolate melting in cooking the microwave, or using a double-boiler. By Godiva cooking Chocolatier.
- CacaoWeb.net - Recipes and information about chocolate and cocoa.
- Godiva Chocolatier Recipes - Chocolate desserts ranging from Chocolate Almond Macaroon Eclairs to Vermont cooking Farmhouse Devil's Food Cake.
- The Chocolate Room - A variety of recipes using vegan chocolate for cooking cake, truffles, chocolate crunchies, and even a non-edible chocolate cooking bubble bath.
- Phantasia's Favorite Chocolate Recipes - Offers true chocoholics facts about chocolate, cake baking home techniques and cooking cookie baking tips, recipes for cakes, home brownies, cookies, candies, pies, cooking sauces, and toppings.
- Chocolate Alchemy - Discussing the art and science of homemade chocolate.
- Chocolate Recipes at iChef - Large collection of chocolate recipes, alphabetically indexed.
- Glenn's Chocolate Recipe Collection - Personal collection which includes cakes, clusters, cheesecake, muffins, breads, mousse, chocolate biscotti, and truffles.
- Chocoholic.com - Offers a recipe of the month and includes past winners.
- That's My Home - All kinds of chocolate recipes including cakes, pies, home cheesecakes, cookies, and candy.
- All About Chocolate - A clear and concise article about different kinds of chocolate, what it is made of, how to store it, and how to melt and temper.
- For Chocolate Lovers Only - A monthly archive of recipes using chocolate, by chocolate Stephanie Zonis.
MySQL - Cache Direct