Meat Substitutes Cooking Home
This category lists pages and sites that provide information about using vegetarian meat substitutes to prepare dishes typically made with meat. It includes listings which provide general information about meat substitutes, recipes for making meat substitutes, and recipes which use substitutes in place of meat.
Top: Home: Cooking: Meat Substitutes
- Meat: What's the Alternative? - Describes several products suitable for vegetarians who still miss the texture or taste of meat.
- Emily Skinner - Provides meat substitutes for sandwiches, burgers and meat-loaf. Includes information on health, cooking and genealogy.
- Meat Substitutes - Large collection of recipes from VegSource.com.
- Food Product Design: The Beef Behind Meat Substitutes - Article explores the growing popularity of vegetarian "meats."
- The Vegetarian Society UK: Meat Substitutes - Brief introduction to some common substitutions.
- Diana Gray Ministries - Provides meat substitue recipes containing textured vegetable protein cooking and gluten.
- Native Foods California - Lists restaurant menus, definitions and recipes on meat substitutes. Includes a mailing list.
- TVP and Seiten Recipes - More than 40 low-fat and fat-free main dishes. meat substitutes Most cooking recipes are also vegan. From FatFree.com.
MySQL - Cache Direct