Salads Cooking Home
Salad - A mixture of usually raw vegetables or cooked meats or pasta, eaten either as a separate dish or with other food. See each category for specific dishes as fruit, ham or chicken salads.
Top: Home: Cooking: Salads
- Top/Home/Cooking/Special Diets
- Top/Home/Cooking/Fruits and Vegetables
- Top/Home/Cooking/Tailgating and Picnics
- Top/Home/Cooking/Brand Name Recipes
- Taos Vegetable Salad - Simple salad consisting of cucumber, peas, carrots, olives, bell pepper, mayonnaise, chili sauce, sugar, and horseradish, served on lettuce.
- Strub Family Pickle Salad - Salad made with pickles, fresh green beans, and new potatoes. Served with mustard dill vinaigrette.
- Deep Dish Layered Salad - Can be made the night before, and you cooking can also salads use grated Cheddar cheese instead of cooking Parmesan.
- Custom's Creole Caesar Salad - Includes serving suggestions.
- Patio Salad - Made with corn, cucumber, and tomato.
- Caribbean Sweet Potato Salad - Serve chilled with a sprinkling of chopped peanuts.
- Hungarian Cucumber Salad - Cucumbers and onions in a creamy tangy dressing.
- Sweet Carrot Salad - Includes carrots, lime juice, honey, and crushed red cooking pepper.
- Carmel's Crunchy Pea Salad - Uses frozen peas, bacon, sour cream and home cashews. Makes home 6 servings.
- Bunny Hop Salad - Bunny shaped salad made with a pear, raisins, almonds, carrot, cooking and marshmallows.
- Sliced Tomato and Onion Salad - Make the day before or several hours before serving.
- Jambalaya Salad - Includes shrimp, ham, and bacon.
- Corn and Black Bean Salad - Provides a recipe for a cumin dressing.
- Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad - Also includes hard-cooked eggs, Cheddar cheese, and bacon.
- Sweet Bell Pepper Salad - Chill before serving.
- Greek-Italian Chopped Salad - Add cooked shrimp for a main course.
- Hearty Reuben Salad - Includes traditional Reuben ingredients.
- Mushroom Caesar Salad - From Bon Appétit.
- Shaved Fennel with Blood Oranges - Recipe includes pomegranate seeds.
- Walnut and Apple Salad - Includes a dressing recipe and nutritional information.
- Sunshine Salad - A gelatin salad that includes pineapple and shredded carrots.
- Knock-Off KFC Cole Slaw - Cabbage and carrots are chopped up into very fine pieces.
- Roast Eggplant Salad - Turkish recipe from NetCooks.
- Seven Layer Salad - Includes hard boiled eggs, bacon, and frozen peas.
- Muff Olive Salad - Makes two quarts of salad.
- Neuman's Easy Caesar Salad - This salad is heavy on fresh garlic and home red and salads black pepper.
- Arugula, Fennel, Apple, Mandarin Orange, And Pomegranate Salad - From Bon Appetit magazine.
- Creamy Mushroom Salad - Made with fresh mushrooms and a cream cheese salads and mayonniase salads mixture.
- History of Salads and Salad Dressings - Includes Caesar Salad, Cobb Salad, Crab Louie Salad, Coleslaw, Panzanella, cooking Salad Nicoise, Salad Olivier, Waldorf Salad, Green Goddess Dressing, and cooking Thousand Island Dressing.
- Waldorf Salad - Variation of the original 1890 recipe created at cooking the Waldorf Hotel.
- Cheese Salad - Made with grated cheese, mayonnaise, celery salt, pepper, cooking capers, and lettuce.
- Cranberry Salad - Made with raw ground cranberries, sugar, marshmallows, walnuts, cooking apples, grapes, salads and whipped cream.
- Butter Milk Salad - From Melton Family Cookbook, from the descendants of salads William and Catherine Lewis Melton.
- Festive Cornbread Salad - From Janice Marie\\'s Step Back in Time Bed and Breakfast, cooking Terrell, Texas.
- Kitchen Sink Salad - A tossed salad consisting of fruits and vegetables.
- Raspberry Spinach Salad - Consists of spinach leaves, strawberries, kiwi, and macadamia home nuts with home a raspberry dressing.
MySQL - Cache Direct