Techniques Cooking Home
A cooking encyclopedia that covers thousands of ingredients and kitchen tools. Entries include pictures, descriptions, synonyms, pronunciations, and suggested substitutions.
Top: Home: Cooking: Techniques
- Top/Recreation/Travel/Specialty Travel/Culinary
- Top/Kids and Teens/Sports and Hobbies/Cooking/Tips and Techniques
- Top/Business/Hospitality/Food Service/Culinary Institutes
- Mortar and Pestle (Molcajete) from GourmetSleuth - A brief history, description, types and uses this tool, including photographs and recipes such as pistou, guacamole, and salsa.
- Metric Conversions from GourmetSleuth - Conversion chart from American measurements to Metric.
- ABC's of Cooking - Offers tips for beginners, recipes and menus for home entertaining. Includes information on the preparation of appetizers, bread, barbeque, fish, pasta, and vegetables.
- Smart Cook - Find message board, tips, recipes, and information on home nutrition.
- Cooking Tips and Hints - Cooking glossary, hints, tips, tricks, and techniques from cooking CDKitchen.
- Recipe Q and A - Volunteer Chefs available to provide answers to nearly any cooking techniques inquiry. A brief description of their field of expertise is techniques listed to enable the user to ask the question to techniques the appropriate chef.
- How To Modify A Recipe - Fact sheet proposing a few ways to decrease the amount of fat, calories, sugar, and salt in recipes.
- Aki's Kitchen - Offers recipes, advice for cooks such as recipe management, how ingredients work, techniques, tips, and which tools are necessary for any home cook.
- Azcentral.com : Cooking 101 - Tutorial series featuring basic lessons on food preparation.
- Busy Cooks - Cooking information, methods, organization, and tips, provided by About.com.
- Basics of Cooking Lessons - Features articles for beginners by Linda Larsen. Topics techniques include information on following recipes, baking, food techniques safety, meal planning and nutrition.
- Science of Cooking - Recipes, activities, and webcasts are used to explain the science behind food and cooking.
- The Reluctant Gourmet - Guide for novices that includes recipes, techniques, and tips. Also techniques features links to related sites.
- Lone Star Dutch Oven Society - Organization dedicated to preserving the art of Black cooking Pot Cooking.
- The Basics from suite101.com - Offers articles, forums, and links related towards basic cooking tips and advice.
- Cooking With The Seasons from suite101.com - Information about seasonal foods, including history of a home food item, techniques how to choose it in the home store, and how to techniques store it.
- SoYouWanna Stock Your Kitchen? - This full-length article discusses kitchen needs.
- 3Men With Nothing Better To Do - Techniques and recipes of barbecue, smoking, making sausage, home jerky, and bacon, competition cooking, South African cooking, home and roasting large animals.
- Fine Cooking Magazine - Presents tips, techniques, recipes, and articles from the magazine.
- Everyday Cook Glossary - Large selection of cooking terms presented.
- Thrifty Living - Substitutions: Flavorings - List of substitutions, using other ingredients normally found home in a techniques kitchen.
- Cook's Thesaurus - A cooking encyclopedia that covers thousands of ingredients home and kitchen tools. Entries include pictures, descriptions, synonyms, home pronunciations, and suggested substitutions.
- The Saute Network - Food preparation techniques.
- Cookery Online - Provides free information and resources on food, cookery and the hospitality industry. Includes recipes, know-how, and cooking tips and knowledge.
- Roasting Timetable from GourmetSleuth - Chart for beef, veal, lamb, pork, and poultry.
- Nutrition and Learning Resource List - United States Department of Agriculture listing of publications pertaining to cooking diet and education information.
- Watermelon Special Fruitcarving - Offers a gallery of unique watermelon sculptures.
- Glossary from BBC Online - Listing of food and cooking terms.
- Cook's Tools - Charts for measurement conversion, quantities and yields, common techniques substitutions, candy home making, can sizes, and roasting. From techniques About.com.
- GourmetSpot.com - Cooking Tutorials - Article features links to information on basic skills and hints cooking for the kitchen.
- Guide to Home Cooking - Information, food features cover history, usage, and many recipes for home individual foods, cooking methods, and appliances, at About.com..
MySQL - Cache Direct