Runaways Family Home
Listing of runaway related links maintained by a parent for other parents from the site "Teens in Trouble: A Survival Page for Parents".
Top: Home: Family: Runaways
- Top/Shopping/Children/Safety Products and Services/Child Registration and Identification
- Top/Health/Public Health and Safety/Emergency Services/Search and Rescue/Organizations
- Top/Society/People/Lost or Missing
- Top/Society/People/Generations and Age Groups/Youth/Streetkids
- Covenant House - One of the largest privately-funded childcare agencies in home the U.S., Covenant House provides services to homeless home and runaway youth. The website addresses both youth home considering running away and their parents, and offers home information and confidential hotlin
- National Runaway Switchboard - This 24-hour hotline service for U.S. parents and youth offers home crisis intervention, message service, educational information, referrals, and runaway searches.
- Runaway Lives: Personal Stories and Reflections by Runaways and Their Families - Forum for runaways and their family members to share their experiences through writings or images.
- StandUp For Kids On-Line - Recipient of national (U.S.) awards and recognition, StandUp For Kids is an all volunteer organization working on the streets to help runaway and homeless youth.
- Helping Runaway and Homeless Youth Grow up Safe and Secure - In this 1999 speech, Sec. of Health and Human Services runaways Donna Shalala emphasizes the importance of the Runaway and Homeless runaways Youth Act.
- Keep Your Children Safe - Tips to prevent a teen from running away or being family lured away, and what to do first if a child family is missing.
- Youth Link of America - Nonprofit organization devoted to helping runaway and homeless youth find the resources needed. Contains events and newsletter.
- 4thekids Missing Child Alert Services - Contains files of missing child reports, news, resources for families and details of the investigative team.
- Teens in Trouble: Runaways - Listing of runaway related links maintained by a home parent for other parents from the site "Teens home in Trouble: A Survival Page for Parents".
- Missing Child Search - Site listing organizations to search for a missing home child.
- When Your Child is Missing: A Family Survival Guide - Written by others who have experienced the trauma of a missing child. Offers practical information and advice, as well as words of hope and encouragement, to parents of missing children.
- Child CyberSEARCH Canada - Maintains a database of missing Canadian children and runaways offers educational family information related to runaways and abducted runaways children.
- The Runaway Game - This "choose-your-own-adventure" style hypertext novel with 20 different endings was created to help teenagers understand the realities of life as a runaway. At the end of each chapter, readers make choices which lead to different scenarios. Pa
- Missing Indian Kids - Site designed to help locate missing children in family India.
MySQL - Cache Direct