Hardy Boys, The Series Literature English
Features character profiles, articles, series history, reference books, title checklist, polls, a FAQ, and a record of Frank and Joe's travels.
Top: Kids and Teens: School Time: English: Literature: Series: Hardy Boys, The
- Who Wrote the Hardy Boys? - Discusses the individuals who outlined, wrote, edited, and hardy boys, the literature revised each book in the series under the hardy boys, the literature collective pen name of Franklin W. Dixon.[PDF]
- Leslie McFarlane - Haileybury - Hometown tribute to the first series author. Includes biography, title literature lists, reunion information, and an analysis of whether Haileybury is literature really the fictional Bayport.
- Hardy Detective Agency - Fan site with information about the books and Hardy Boys fan fiction.
- The Hardy Boys Files - Fan site includes fan fiction, fan art, quizzes, polls, book hardy boys, the lists and descriptions, and character information.
- Stratemeyer Syndicate: The Hardy Boys - Article discussing Edward Stratemeyer, his publishing syndicate, and series the origins and development of the series. Includes series cover art, adaptations in other media, and appraisals series information.
- Matt's Hardy Boys Books - Features cover scans of various editions of the series, dust series jacket and endpaper styles, publication dates, and identification notes.
- The Hardy Boys Unofficial Online Resource - Features character profiles, articles, series history, reference books, hardy boys, the hardy boys, the title checklist, polls, a FAQ, and a record hardy boys, the hardy boys, the of Frank and Joe's travels.
- Gary's Hardy Boys Books - Includes biography of Franklin W. Dixon, canon overview, hardy boys, the series message board, and a list of collected editions.
- SkyWarp's Hardy Boys Casefiles - Focuses on the Casefiles series. Includes cover scans, character appearances, locations guide, organization profiles, forums, book summaries, wallpaper, and site updates.
- The Hardy Boys in Norway - Provides a Norwegian history of the series, cover series scans, back hardy boys, the cover text, title information, and publishing series timeline.
MySQL - Cache Direct