Marine Life Animals Living Things Science
Learn what a starfish eats, where a brittle star lives, and what a sea cucumber is. Also includes photographs and illustrations of echinoderms.
Top: Kids and Teens: School Time: Science: Living Things: Animals: Marine Life
- Top/Kids and Teens/School Time/Science/Living Things/Animals/Invertebrates
- Top/Kids and Teens/School Time/Science/Living Things/Plants and Trees/Aquatic Plants
- Cool Kids Fishin' - Covers crustaceans, fish, and shellfish. Includes food chain, parts, animals stories, and types.
- MarLIN - The Marine Life Information Network - Includes species information for seashore and underwater life, marine life marine life topics, interactive tours, sightings, and events.
- Kids' Cruise - Pictures and descriptions of marine life in the marine life marshes surrounding Savannah, GA.
- The Ocean Conservancy - Group that works to save threatened species. Contains animals articles and lots of photos.
- Aquatic Safari - Fun facts and beautiful images introduce some of living things the lesser-known creatures of the deep. From SeaWorld.
- Oceans Alive - Helps youth of all ages appreciate universal marine living things biodiversity marine life through regular features such as cool wet living things facts, sea marine life rangers, and a \'jewels of the living things sea section'.
- Echinoderms - Learn what a starfish eats, where a brittle star lives, living things and what a sea cucumber is. Also includes photographs living things and illustrations of echinoderms.
- Fishy Creatures - Eighth-grade students tell about cnidarians , sponges, and marine mammals.
- NWHI : For Keiki (Kids) - Learn about Hawaiian coral reefs, bird colonies, deep sea creatures living things and research trips. Page includes articles, photos and fun living things activities.
- Planet Ocean - Investigate the ocean, blue whales, barracuda, and tube marine life worms. From Discovery.
- Marine Life - Thinkquest site with information on jellyfish life cycles, living things sea layers, coral reefs, sharks, tropical fish, and living things careers.
- The Octopus News Magazine Online (TONMO) - Online community and news magazine about octopuses, squids, and other cephalopods. Offers fact sheets, TV programming, photos, and links.
- Aquascope - Offers facts, inspiration, and opportunities for collaboration to learn about living things sea creatures. The sea creatures are organized by environment: living things sandy beach, cliffs and rocky beaches, and open ocean.
- WhaleTimes SeaBed - General information on today\\'s marine animals of interest, marine life including whales, seals, and sharks. Features whale marine life puzzlers, tales, and books for kids.
- Northeast Fisheries Science Center Fish FAQ - Interesting facts and answers to common questions about fish, shellfish, living things crabs, lobsters, cetaceans, and turtles.
- Ocean Animal Printouts - EnchantedLearning.com - Printable fact sheets and coloring pages about a living things variety living things of ocean animals.
- Salt Water Animals - Basic information and sketches of a few of living things the marine life animals that inhabit oceans.
- Learn A Little About Marine Life - Find out a little about a variety of marine creatures animals and organizations that serve to protect these creatures' homes.
MySQL - Cache Direct